Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Exercise...

For my work outs I have been doing EA ACTIVE 2 for the Wii! It is intense! I am doing a 9 week program with it and I am in week 1 day 2!  Quite awhile to go :) This game is quite legit... It makes you do things right or it makes you keep doing it until you get it right... (such as counting reps and such) 


This is not me, obviously... but this is one of my favorite (yet intense) workouts it has you do--- its called Mountain Biking... you have to Squat to get you "avatar" in the wii to get going on the bike... then you have to jump 3 times in a row in 4 different spots.... so from squatting and jumping... Then you have to run to get the "bike" to go uphill.... It hurts and my legs shake by the time I am finished!! 

I feel good... I love the feeling of working out!

“Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!” 
-Jillian Michaels

5 comments:

Hills said...

I am so glad you found an exercise program that is working for you! I need to find mine... I have been out of it from my ankle getting hurt... but not a good excuse I need to get going on it!

ashley said...

Em, do you want to know what helps me? I always have to write publically or tell someone how much I need to lose.. so that they know and I know and they can watch me and just check up. My friend Lachele is my person who knows.

Patty said...

Go,Emily,Go! I like the quotes you put on from the Biggest Loser coaches. I am going to remember the "Unless you puke, faint, or die, KEEP GOING!!"

Alexis Kaye said...

How fun! best of luck!!! YOU CABN DO IT!!!

Kar said...

That workout sounds crazy hard. I loooooove the endorphins I get from working out. Almost as addictive as sugar.